At Klet Brda, z.o.o. Dobrovo, we acknowledge the importance of protecting your personal data, which is why we have always paid special attention to personal data protection.
Allow us to explain how we process your personal data.
In this policy, we state the categories of personal data that we collect and the purposes for its collection and processing.
Purposes and use of data
Klet Brda, z.o.o. Dobrovo collects, records, edits, stores, transfers, and otherwise processes your personal data for different purposes, mainly to ensure the following:
- personal identification;
- customer support;
- execution of order in case of purchase (supplying, delivering products, issuing invoices, solving any potential claims, such as complaints or warranty claims);
- purchase history archiving;
- implementation of any potential recovery proceedings, for accounting and tax purposes;
- direct marketing – free online newsletter with news on Klet Brda z.o.o. Dobrovo, general information, and promotions available in the company’s stores and at the website www.klet-brda.si;
- marketing analysis; and
- participation in prize games.
What categories of personal data do we collect?
- basic personal data: name and surname, date of birth, email address, address of residence, delivery address, telephone number, and password for ensuring safe use of our services;
- online store user account data;
- purchase information and payment method; and
- technical information from your browser, computer, or mobile device.
What are cookies and why are they important?
Cookies are small text files, which are sent to your browser when you open a website. Websites send cookies to the browser to recognize the user and retain the important data, thus ensuring a user-friendly online experience. Cookies allow us to customize the content on our website, remember your preferences, and record your visits of our online store. By browsing our website with cookies, you receive a better, quicker, and more efficient service.
Cookies are not malicious codes and do not collect any information from your computer.
List of cookies used on our website
|WPcookie_test||Tests the performance of cookies.||Persistent cookie|
|wordpress_[hash]||Stores authentication details on login||Session cookie|
|osCsid||Initiates user session.||Session cookie|
|PAGING_ITEMS_PER_PAGE, SORT_ORDER||Improves viewing functionality.||Session cookie|
|AdForm – TPC, GCM, uid||Ensures sales analysis through different channels of sale and retargeting of users.||Persistent cookie|
|Facebook – locale, datr, reg_fb_ref, reg_fb_gate||Ensures increased engagement of our users through social media, sales analysis, and retargeting of users.||Persistent cookie|
|Google Analytics – utma||Provides page view statistics.||2 years|
|Google Analytics- utmb||Provides statistics based on the time when the user opens the page.||30 min|
|Google Analytics – utmc||Provides statistics based on the time when the user leaves the page.||When the browser is closed.|
|Google Analytics – utmz||Ensures statistics of visits and sale through different channels.||6 months|
|Google Analytics – utmv||Allows segmentation of users on the website.||2 years|
|Google Analytics – ga||Provides page views statistics and sales analysis through different channels of sale.||6 months|
User account settings – management
- Updating the user account. Users are obliged to provide accurate and complete data. Registered users can record any changes to their personal data in the settings of their online store user account.
- Closing the user account. You may close your online store user account by submitting your request to Klet Brda z.o.o. Dobrovo. The account will be closed within 7 working days following the receipt of your request. Some of your personal data processed according to the contract will not be erased for the purposes of compliance with the regulations of the tax law regarding the order executions, resolving customer complaints, and product returns.
Personal data and distribution
We do not transfer your personal data to third parties.
- We may transfer your data to parties with whom we have concluded contracts for processing of your personal data.
Purposes for transferring your data: support, order delivery, or processing of payments. The contractors can only access the personal data required for them to provide their service. They are contractually bound to protect your personal data.
- Public information.Some of your data is publicly available, e.g. data on comments posted under a product in online store or comments on social media.
To ensure maximum security of your personal data, we use several technical and organisational tools and measures. We strive to provide the highest level of safety for your personal data. However, we cannot ensure that the submitted personal data is 100% safe and we reject any and all responsibility for potential theft, destruction, loss, or intentional/unintentional disclosure of personal data or information.
During the ordering process, all transferred data is protected against unauthorised access with the online security protocol https, whereby the server klet-brda.si uses the SSL certificate Let’s encrypt.
By clicking on the icon, you can check the validity of the SSL certificate for the server klet-brda.si
Online store klet-brda.si does NOT store any credit card data on its servers.
How long can we store your personal data?
Basic personal data: name and surname, date of birth, email address, address of residence, delivery address, telephone number, and password: permanently or until you withdraw your consent
Fundamental rights of individuals
At Klet Brda, z.o.o. Dobrovo, we strive to ensure the exercise of individual rights.
- Right to be informed.Every individual has the right to know which of their personal data is collected, for which purposes and for how long, where we collect it from, and who processes it.
- Right of erasure.Every individual can at any time request Klet Brda z.o.o. Dobrovo to erase their personal data.
- Right of rectification.If they learn that their personal data is incomplete or inaccurate, every individual can request for it to be corrected or completed.
- Right to restriction of processing.Every individual has the right to request that their data is specially marked and excluded from any processing. The exclusion from processing is limited in time and is not considered as erasure.
- Right to data portability.Every individual can at any time request a transfer of their personal data to an individual or data controller of their choice.
- Right to object.
- Right to withdraw consent.Every individual can at any time withdraw their consent for the processing of their personal data.
Controller of personal data and contact details
The controller of personal data is Klet Brda z.o.o. Dobrovo, Zadružna cesta 9, 5212 Dobrovo v Brdih.
We thank you for your understanding and we hope you enjoy our website.
In case of additional questions, please call our telephone number +386 5 33 10 100 or write to our email address:firstname.lastname@example.org
We’d like to inform customers that shipping is only available in the EU. For orders outside of EU please contact us at
Klet Brda z.o.o. Dobrovo Team